On est des Vilains Méchants ! Index du Forum
On est des Vilains Méchants !

On est des Vilains Méchants ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

push arte 

:: Facebook Email Signup ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    On est des Vilains Méchants ! Index du Forum -> Les opé off -> Discussion générale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
virnmar

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:18:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Email Signup Répondre en citant

Facebook Email Signup
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Hard to pinpoint the problem, as thousands of people have already successfully installed the app. Thanks. Between this and the addition of Social Pro, youve seriously upped the ante. If youre getting the Whoops, looks like this user hasnt configured their signup form yet! basically it means facebook doesnt know which list to display in your signup tab. The main reason we dont try to auto-populate fields is because it requires asking people visiting the page to install the app and give us some permissions to read from them. I know. Manage my Pages (MailChimp may log in as one of my Pages) For what purpose does MailChimp need those permissions? Purely to post my own campaigns to my profile & or FanPage? Thanks, Max 07.19.2010 Ben MailChimp Yes, its strictly to post campaigns on your wall or your fan page. Its these permissions in particular: 1. Someone will get back to you soon. part of our sign up form is being cut off with the new facebook width of 520 px :-( It is being said, that the change will take affect on August 23rd. When you go to edit the application settings, you will be able to select the list to connect it to. Peter Thats true. Kevin Everything looked like it was going to work fine and the profile page has everything working perfectly. Great UI (especially the new email designer), it does everything I need, and the support is fantastic. I choose a list and click submit. Sorry for the confusion its just tabs for now. Theyll be able to walk you through the process step-by-step. There should be dropdowns there to allow you to select which lists you want to associate with the personal profile and the fan page. Def missed that step there. It then wants me to select a list after that which it is unable to load up. AdEspressoFacebook Advertising Optimization ToolTour Academy Blog Guides Webinars eBooks Pricing Signup Login You are here: Home / Not found: Not found, error 404The page you are looking for no longer exists. Can it be done? 08.09.2010 . 07.14.2010 . How can i do that? 07.13.2010 Ben MailChimp Charly, have you considered creating a new list for Facebook fans? That would work well if you think these fans would want something slightly different from your normal subscriber. 07.14.2010 Adam Mizrahi Thanks. Did I miss something? Please advise. 07.18.2010 Cass MailChimp HI Thomas, Hrrm, that sounds a little odd. 07.13.2010 . 07.14.2010 Amanda MailChimp Jessica, if youre still having trouble, go ahead and contact our support chimps for help. New email designer is really refined and good to work with. I choose the one list we have and click Submit. Ive tried: Uninstalling the app from Facebook and reinstalling 3 times still no go! Turned off LastPass autologon utility. A password helps prevent strangers from using your account.New PasswordBy clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Facebook Terms and that you have read our Data Policy, including our Cookie Use. Post to my Wall (MailChimp may post status messages, notes, photos and videos to my Wall) 2. But when I click the new eMail signup rider on my bands fan page, it keeps loading and does not finish. James When I go to social share for a campaign and click on Facebook, it only seems to want to share the campaign on my personal FB page 5a02188284
download facebook software for c3download facebook 3.1.0.17 for blackberryhow to allow facebook chat on macdownload facebook hack realchange your facebook password without emailstore ovi mobi facebook chatinstaller facebook sur nokia lumia 800facebook for iphone chat problemshttps apps facebook texas holdem dmz link landinghow i closed my facebook account

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:18:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    On est des Vilains Méchants ! Index du Forum -> Les opé off -> Discussion générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème par InFeRn4l © War's Snake